6-MONTH INTERNSHIP IN LYON, FRANCE
COMMUNICATION ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER – HEALTHCARE (H/F)
Panacee is a communications agency specializing in the healthcare market, life sciences, and medical innovation. We advise and assist our clients in their communication strategy, the creation of their corporate identity, the development and presentation of their communications material (mainly digital, including brand content, graphic design, community management, and SEO).
The agency consists of two departments:
- Medical: this includes pharmaceuticals and healthcare institutions
- Life sciences: this includes biotech, medtech and innovative companies
Attached to the pharmaceuticals department, you will assist the project director in client-facing consultancy, content creation, and follow-up with the clients. You will be involved from the initial client contact through the commercial proposition to project completion. You will have the opportunity to develop in an national and international environment.
Your main responsibilities:
- Participation in the development of commercial propositions: development of quotations, supplier comparison, production of commercial proposals issued to clients
- Benchmarking to support commercial propositions and the creation and production steps
- Participation in the creation of graphic identity: creative brief, brainstorming, follow-up
- Production follow-up of the material and validation with the client: proof reading and follow-up of the project design, acting as the intermediary between the client and the graphic designer/developer
- Depending on your experience and profile: Drafting/re-writing content (primarily in English): creation of web or print material, optimization for the internet and social networks
- Promotion of the Healthcare department of the agency: you will suggest and set up actions to promote this department.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
You will be interested in this environnement to work on innovative projects that shape science for tomorrow’s world. We need a proactive, creative, and inquisitive individual, who is motivated by change and by innovative collaboration. Dynamic and sociable, you will be looking for new challenges to progress professionally.
- Communication/Marketing/Digital; basic training in medical/life sciences would be advantageous
- Organized, methodical, able to multi-task, reactive, autonomous, imaginative, and proactive
- Conversational English (native or bilingual English-speaking would be advantageous)
- Interest in the health sector
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Good knowledge of social networks
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite would be advantageous (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
Full-time internship 6 months, starting from october, 2019
Located in Lyon-Vaise
Possible development opportunity towards full-time project manager at Panacee
Submit a resume and cover letter to Contact: Chrystel Franco – 06 18 48 38 57